Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Scavenger hunt overview

 What I found easier about the task was working with my partner and having good communication.  We got to know each other and it was talking to someone different.  We  got it down fast and with no problems.  I like working with partners.  Sometimes I get lost working by myself so I think having a partner with me is very helpful.  I feel like having a partner gets assignments done quicker and you can move on to getting more things done.  No because I think working alone you get distracted more and take longer to finish your work.  I think it was pretty fair but maybe you could of given us more help to where to find answers on the websites.  Maybe you give us a list of websites next time and we have to look on the page for the answer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment